07/30/2018: "Some Words Of Wisdom"
I’m Romina, and I’m new at the animal shelter.
Although I’m only about a year old, I’ve learned a lot in my life.
Allow me to share some words of wisdom:
• Never interrupt when someone is saying nice things about you.
• If it itches, scratch it!
• Always resist the urge to get the squeaker out of a brand-new toy. (Once it’s out, the fun is over.)
• Trust your instincts. (Cats have claws!)
• Believe you are destined for great things.
• A lot of love and charm can fit into a 7 pound dog.
• Adopt a shelter pet - they’ll repay you in a thousand ways!