10/22/2017: "Pet of the Week"
Well hello there. I’m Obie, with some advice for these troubled times:
• Live life like someone left the gate open;
• Unless the bed is cozy. Then stay in bed.
• Cats are seldom trustworthy.
• If you can’t eat it, play with it, or snuggle with it; it’s probably a cat.
• If you hear someone talking to the vet on the phone, and then they ask you if you want to go for a ride in the car…. don’t go. It’s a trick.
• Invest in tennis balls. They have a high rate of return.
May I also suggest you stop by the animal shelter to meet me soon? I’m in the market for a new family and you look like someone I could love!