02/05/2019: "Order Now For Plant Sale"
The Washington State University Master Gardener Foundation of San Juan County, in Cooperation with San Juan County WSU Extension, will host its annual Native Plant Sale from 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, March 24, at the San Juan County Fairgrounds at 849 Argyle Ave. A variety of potted plants will be available on the day of the event.
Quantities Limited! Place your order by March 1, 2019! Orders are filled by date received.
Place your order online below or send the pdf form, along with a check to MGF c/o WSU Extension 221 Weber Way LL, Friday Harbor, WA 98250.
• A $25 deposit is required for all orders. Balance is due at the time of pick-up, cash or check only. For orders under $25, the full amount will be charged.
• Bare-root plants are 1-2 years old, from 6-36” in height & sold in bundles of 5. All bare root plants are conservation stock, not nursery stock and some plant loss should be expected.
• Pick Up/Day of Sale: Saturday March 16, 2019
• San Juan Island: SJC Fairgrounds, 9AM-12 noon, Orcas Island: Orcas Island Grange, 10AM-12 noon Lopez Island: Sunset Builders, 10AM-12 noon
• Questions?: Call WSU Extension at 360-378-4414